TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Foundation Course terms and conditions1. Each candidate should read, understand all the terms and conditions and seek all clarifications and explanations from us before the registration.
2. The registration for the course is considered valid only if online submission is fully completed by the candidate by accepting our terms and condition, and accepted by the Drona Institute of Ayurvedic Studies.
3. All registered candidates will be given a user id and password, using which they can login to online page in our website.
4. The long-term online Foundation Course will be upto KUHS Final year exam for 2017 UG batch.
5. The medium of this course including study materials and question papers will be in Malayalam/ English.
6. This online package consists of specially designed online study materials and study tips in the form videos, photos, live classes etc.
7. Codes and study tips of selected areas given as photos, short videos, etc will be non- downloadable but can be used unlimited till the course ends.
8. This course will cover all the main subjects of Final year BAMS syllabus- Salyatantra, Salakyatantra, Panchakarma and Kayachikitsa.
9. We will conduct online exams also as a part of getting some basic training for PG entrance. The candidate can attend the active exam only for one time. So it is the responsibility of each candidate to keep their login details to be secret.
10. The registered candidates are instructed to attend and finish the online test in the stipulated time itself. If any of the registered candidates has not attended the exam within the time period we are not responsible for their missed chance. No retest will be entertained.
11. The registered candidates should make technical arrangements by themselves to attend the online examinations. Online exams can be written using your mobile, laptop, tablet, computer or any such device with good internet connectivity.
12. We will not be responsible if there is a system error or power failure or network issue at the time of the examination.
13. The answer sheet (including question, choices, chosen answer and correct answer) can be viewed on the next day after exam days. This answer sheet will be present in your page till the course ends.
14. We will take necessary action if we come to know any foul play during the examination time and course.
15. For all the assistance regarding the course, the registered candidate can call or whatsapp to 9447295622 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
16. The doubts regarding any of the questions can be mailed to email@example.com at any time. This will be cleared by our expert faculties within a few days.
17. The study materials will be present in your page which can be downloaded in every week as per the schedule.
18. The study materials including photos, videos etc. of Drona Institute of Ayurvedic Studies are copyrighted. Any sort of reproduction and circulation will be punishable as per copyright policies of India Government.
19. The Drona Institute of Ayurvedic Studies shall not be held liable for late or non-delivery of any material or information sent by it through e-mail or regular mail. You have to check for our mails in all the sections of your mail including primary, promotion, social or spam sections.
20. The course time, examinations, schedule etc. are subjective to changes. All the changes or modifications regarding the course will be displayed in website/ shared via telegram group. The registered candidates are instructed to visit our website/telegram group on regular basis. We are not responsible for any complaints regarding the same.
21. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We are not offering any sort of guarantee regarding the accuracy of the questions or study materials.
22. The Drona Institute of Ayurvedic Studies will be having the right to use your details including photographs, for the promotion purpose regarding academic excellence being the part of this course.
23. All pages, data and graphics presented on this website are the property of Drona Institute of Ayurvedic Studies. The pages must not be redistributed or reproduced in any way, shape or form without the written permission of Drona Institute of Ayurvedic Studies.
24. Each participant has to inform us if there is a change in their address or contact number or mail id.
25. All disputes are subjected to the jurisdiction of Thrissur court only.