TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Online PG Coaching terms and conditions1. Each candidate should read, understand all the terms and conditions and seek all clarifications and explanations from us before the registration.
2. The registration for the course is considered valid only if online submission is fully completed by the candidate by accepting our terms and condition, submitting the registration fee and accepted by the Drona Institute of Ayurvedic Studies. The registrations for which the registration fee is not received will be rejected.
3. The online coaching programme fee is payable only through the link given in the corresponding page of our website. The payment slip should be attached along with the submission of online registration form.
4. All registered candidates will be given a user id and password, using which they can login to online test page in our website. The candidate can attend the active exam only for one time. So it is the responsibility of each candidate to keep their login details to be secret.
5. The long-term online course for Ayurveda PG Entrance examination will be upto AIAPGET 2022.
6. The medium of this course including study materials and question papers will be only in English.
7. This online package consists of specially designed online test papers on weekly basis, online study materials and study tips in the form videos, photos etc.
8. Codes and study tips of selected areas will be giving as photos, short videos, animations etc will be giving which will be non-downloadable but can be used unlimited till the course ends.
9. This course will cover all the subjects of BAMS syllabus for AIAPGET, CRAV and MRAV, the details of which you can see in our website.
10. The online examinations will be active for 24 hours on every exam days from 8pm - next day 8pm (Indian Standard Time) till the course ends.
11. The registered candidates are instructed to attend and finish the online test in the stipulated time itself.
12. If any of the registered candidates has not attended the exam within the time period we are not responsible for their missed chance. No retest will be entertained.
13. The registered candidates should make technical arrangements by themselves to attend the online examinations. Online exams can be written using your mobile, laptop, tablet, computer or any such device with good internet connectivity.
14. We will not be responsible if there is a system error or power failure or network issue at the time of the examination.
15. Any common error occurred while activating the exam will be addressed after the scrutiny of our technical head.
16. The answer sheet (including question, choices, chosen answer and correct answer) can be viewed on the next day after exam days. This answer sheet will be present in your page till the course ends.
17. There will be an evaluation of your studies after each exam, which will be giving as comments in the last part of answer sheet. This will help you to improve your studies in the next week.
18. The discussions will be present only on selected important questions or confusing areas as per the authorities, which can be seen along with your answer sheet after it get published.
19. If you are unable to write the exam due to unavoidable circumstances you have to login and attend atleast one question within 24 hours of exam time. If you do so you will get the whole question paper and answer sheet. Since this is present inside software we can't send you the question paper if you miss the exam.
20. The number of questions for each exam varies according to the importance of subject as per the authorities.
21. We will take necessary action if we come to know any foul play during the examination time and course.
22. For all the assistance regarding the online test, the registered candidate can call or whatsapp to 9496359703 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
23. The doubts regarding any of the questions can be mailed to email@example.com at any time. This will be cleared by our expert faculties within a few days.
24. The study materials will be sending as soft copies to your given registered mail id or will be present in your page which can be downloaded in every week as per the schedule. The candidates should make sure to give us correct mail id and check the mails periodically for our study materials. We are not responsible for any sort of technical errors in receiving the materials.
25. The study materials including photos, videos etc. of Drona Institute of Ayurvedic Studies are copyrighted. Any sort of reproduction and circulation will be punishable as per copyright policies of India Government.
26. The Drona Institute of Ayurvedic Studies shall not be held liable for late or non-delivery of any material or information sent by it through e-mail or regular mail. You have to check for our mails in all the sections of your mail including primary, promotion, social or spam sections.
27. The course time, examinations, schedule etc. are subjective to changes. All the changes or modifications regarding the course will be displayed in website. The registered candidates are instructed to visit our website on regular basis. We are not responsible for any complaints regarding the same.
28. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We are not offering any sort of guarantee regarding the accuracy of the questions or study materials.
29. No refund of course fee will be made by Drona Institute of Ayurvedic Studies under any circumstances once the registration process is completed and the fee is submitted.
30. A onetime shifting between our online and offline course is possible with conditions by authorities. But the timetable following in both the courses are slightly different. There may be some additional payments for the shift from online to offline which will be decided by the authorities depending upon the time period for which you want to attend our contact classes.
31. The Drona Institute of Ayurvedic Studies will be having the right to use your details including photographs, for the promotion purpose regarding academic excellence being the part of this course.
32. All pages, data and graphics presented on this website are the property of Drona Institute of Ayurvedic Studies. The pages must not be redistributed or reproduced in any way, shape or form without the written permission of Drona Institute of Ayurvedic Studies.
33. Each participant has to inform us if there is a change in their address or contact number or mail id.
34. All disputes are subjected to the jurisdiction of Thrissur court only.